15 Acres in WV
Currently for sale in association with our partners, Harmony Land Holdings, LLC., this vast, 15 acre mountainside just south of Naomi is situated on a large hill right off curvy Peachtree Road.
Nearby larger cities include Beckly, Charleston and Cross Lanes WV. Nearby small towns include: Pettry Bottom, Sundial, Dry Creek and Friendly View, all of which are located in WV, and all of which offer the small town amenities you’d expect in that good ol’ West Virginia lifestyle.
The property is zoned R-1 residential, and while relatively steep in some areas, it does allow for both single family homes and/or some manufactured homes. Long term camping is not allowed on the property but mobile homes are allowed.
Taxes are super low at only 71$ annually, and there is absolutely no HOA.
This property is zoned residential and would make an excellent location for either a rural homesite or just kept as the wooded, rural hunting retreat you’ve always dreamed of.
Nearby attractions include a who’s who list of weekend activities, and include the following:
- Mystery hole 1 hr 21 minutes
- Hawks Nest State Park – 1 hr 19 min
- Little Beaver State Park – 55 min
- Grandview National Park – 58 min
- Pipestem Resort State Park – 1 hr 25 min
- Raleigh County Veteran’s Inc – 45 min
- Main Overlook – 59 min
This property would provide a phenomenal value to the hunter or any avid outdoor enthusiast, and coming in at a huge discount, we don’t expect this mountainside parcel to last long.
- Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed, buyer should verify everything and conduct their own due diligence.
Check out our exclusive informational sheet below and call us today at 813-508-0105 to make an offer.
If you’d like to speak with us regarding this property, please call our sales team at: 813-508-0105
Directions to property:
From Naoma, WV:
– Head North on Cole River Road
– Take Left onto HWY 10 AKA Peachtree Road
– Follow Peachtree Road (with a few twists and turns) approximately 1.9 miles
– Property is located on the right hand side right after crossing the small bridge over creek
- Country: United States
- Province / State: West Virginia
- Postal code / ZIP: 25140
- Property ID 6791
- Price $26,900
- Label Excellent Homesite, Hunting, Mountains